SPECIAL: WE WILL BEAT ANY MITEL QUOTE! GET 1st Year Phone Service at no cost along with 911 Dispatchable Room Locations Service
Phonesuite Voiceware Express Bundle (Save 25% as compared to Voiceware)Bundle includes onsite installation of Phonesuite Voiceware IP Appliance & software licenses, Grandstream GXW 4200 IP Gateway Series and VVX Series Poly IP Admin Phones.
BRAND APPROVED, NEW HOTEL IP PBX TELEPHONE SYSTEM WITH PBX PMS INTERFACE! EXPRESS IS FOR HOTEL WITH UNDER 144 ROOMS & NON-GUEST ENDPOINTS, 8 ADMIN ENDPOINTS, 1 PMS, 2 BROSWER CONSOLE AND SIP TRUNKS FOR PHONE LINES.
PhoneSuite Voiceware is preferred, selected, endorsed or certified by the following hotel brands: Hilton, IHG, Holiday Inn, Intercontinental, Value Place, Vantage, Candlewood, AmericInn, Marriott, Wyndham, Carlson, Starwood, Indigo Hotel, Even Hotel, Crowne Plaze, Choice Hotels, Best Western and more.Voiceware Express is in compliance with The Kari's Law and the Ray Baum's Act: Kari’s Law applies to multi-line telephone systems (MLTS), which are telephone systems that serve consumers in environments such as office buildings, campuses, and hotels. Kari’s Law requires MLTS systems in the United States to enable users to dial 911 directly, without having to dial a prefix to reach an outside line, and to provide for notification (e.g., to a front desk or security office) when a 911 call is made; and Ray Baum's Act is Emergency Calls feature giving the emergency location mapping in the building via location identification numbers (ELINs) to be used by E911 service (911 Dispatchable Room Locations).
Essential Hotel Features:
- Support Existing Analog Room Phone
- Support 911 Dialing
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Ring Console and Cordless at the same time
- Phone & PC Integration via Browser Console
- 911 Emergency Alert Notification
- Wake-Up Call via Browser Console & Guest Voicemail Box
- Voicemail Boxes for Each Guest Room
- Music-On-Hold Built-In
- Customizable IVR & Auto Attendant
- Built-In Call Accounting
- Integrates With Most Property Management Systems
- Remote Programming & Monitoring
- Easy to Learn & Administrate via Web Browser
- Supports SIP Trunks & SIP End-Points
Installation:Crump Communications, LLC will install anywhere is the United States. Bundle includes onsite installation with 2 years support and equipment warranty. Price includes all necessary items to completed the installation of the telephone system. The buyer is responsible to provide all necessary information regarding their building, phone configuration and network configuration. Installation must be scheduled and site must have rooms wired, telephone service, internet working with recommend Static IP. Please allow 10 to 20 business days for installation to be scheduled and completed. We may require Hotel Staff/Owners to check room phones after the PBX has been changed.
- 2 Days Onsite Installation and Training is included in this bundle
- Travel charge of $500 to $1000 may apply for some States beyond the Midwest-States
- Options Internet Telephone Lines for IP PBX System $24.82 to $26.10 Per Line including all fee and taxes
- Hotel Must Provide Room(s) During Installation. Hotel Wiring and phone Jack must be working. All wiring must be done.
Credit Cards, Company Check. Certified Cashiers check, Bank transfers, or 3rd-party leasing financing. Please allow time for check to clear 3 to 7 business days.
Call 24/7 Quincy Crump: Deskphone 231-683-1700, Cell Phone 231-329-7705 or email: email@example.com
REFERRAL PROGRAM - GET COMMISSION WHEN YOU REFER A CUSTOMERS TO CRUMPCOMMUNICATIONS, LLC FOR TELEPHONE LINES AND PHONE SYSTEMS. CONTACT QUINCY CRUMP TO LEARN MORE ABOUT REFERRAL PROGRAM