WE ARE WAIVING TRAVEL CHARGE FROM STATES IN THE SOUTH/PACIFIC WITH NO SNOW AND WARMER WEATHER!!!
Build You Own Quote - BUY NOW - WHY WAIT - BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!!!!!!
WE HAVE INSTALLED OVER 50 SYSTEMS SINCE OCTOBER 2017 ACCOSS THE USA
NEW Grandstream Hotel/Motel 16 Rooms to 480 Rooms IP PBX System
16 Rooms Hotel Starting at $3,000, We install anywhere is the United States. We guaranty our work and have many successful installations and customers who are glad they made the change.
Installation and Training is Included! 2 Years Warranty and Support! Life time software updates. All system settings and changes can be done remotely even updates.
Features: Front Desk Console (BLF show when guest is on the phone and phone is ringing), Auto Attendant/IVR, Voice Mail for Staff and
Guest, Wake-up Calls, Support 911 dialing, 911
Alert (Notify frontdesk when 911 is dialed), Caller ID for all phones, Night Button, Ring Groups (cordless and frontdesk ring at the same time), Speed-dial (easy transfer to Brands 800 reservation number), Music-on-Hold, Calls Reports, Call Recording, Day/Night Button, Easy to Use, Integrate with PMS, Call Accounting, Internet Phone Lines and more.
"Kari's Law Act of 2017" which requires hotel guest to dial 911 from any phone within the building without having to dial extra digits. It also require 911 notification to the frontdesk when 911 is dialed. This Grandstream Hotel IP PBX offering meets this "Kari's Law Act of 2017" requirements. Whereas your SX-50, SX-200 and many other older PBXs does not.
Call 24/7 Quincy Crump: Deskphone 231-683-1700, Cell Phone 231-329-7705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation and Training is included in this bundle
- Travel charge of $500 to $1500
- Options Internet Telephone Lines for IP PBX System $26.16 Per Line including all fee and taxes
- Hotel Must
Provide Room(s) During Installation. Hotel Wiring and phone Jack must
be working. All wiring must be done.
- Quote does not include room phones. Room phones must be in good condition and working.
How to Build You Own Quote:
1. Determine how many analog guest rooms and staff extensions/ports like guest rooms, elevator, lobby, exercise room, breakfast, breakroom, maintenance, door-phone, bell, cordless, hallway, pool, fax, etc. If you have a total of 110 extensions/ports, you will need to select 120 rooms/ports. You must include superset that will be converted to Feature Phones in option 3 because they will use analog port. The system extensions/port are in 24 increments.
2. How many frontdesk phones? Example: If you have 2 phones at your frontdesk, 2 IP Phones will be needed, select 2 frontdesk phones. This phone will replace your console phone and/or superset at the frontdesk. It is an IP Phone and connects like a computer in your office network. Each phone after the first one will cost additional $149.
3. How many Mitel Superset do you have? Determine how many feature phones will be needed for manager, assistance manager, sales, bar, restaurant, business center, etc. Do not select this for the frontdesk, those phone with be IP Phones. We use Aastra Model 9116LP with Call Display, Speakerphone, and message light to replace the Mitel Superset. Each phone will cost additional $82.
4. Use the picture map to determine your travel charge.
NOW CLICK THE (ADD TO CART) BUTTON FOR TOTAL
PMS (PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM): IT IS SUPPORTED, ADDITIONAL LABOR AND EQUIPMENT COST OF $250
CALL ACCOUNTING: IT WILL REQUIRE, THIRD-PARTY EQUIPMENT COST($995) & ADDITIONAL LABOR COST OF $250
T-1 PRI OR T-1, IT WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AT A COST OF $995
IP PBX System Bundle Includes Grandstream:
Enterprise HD IP Phone
IP PBX Applinace with 2 FXS and 8 FXO
Ports, Ready for SIP Trunks and 800 Users
High Density FXS Gateways with 16, 24 & 48 FXS Ports
CO Line Protector
If needed Router, Switch, Patch Cords, Wall-mount Bracket,
Bundle includes all equipment needed to complete the project, no additional hidden cost.
Complete Onsite Installation and Training within United States
Customer within Michigan will pay 6% sales
- Credit Cards, Company
Check. Certified Cashiers check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party leasing
financing. Please allow time for check to clear 3 to 7 business days. 0% Interest Financing Offer - $1 Buy 12 to 18 month terms available for system under $10,000.
buyer is responsible to provide all necessary information regarding
their building, phone configuration and network configuration.
Installation must be scheduled and site must have wiring, telephone
service, internet completed and working. Please allow 10
business days for installation to be completed. We offer SIP trunking
services see our CCNetLines.
|Crescent Lake Inn |
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
|La Quinta Inn|
Brooklyn Park, MN
Using our SIP Trunks called CCNetLines will saves you money. No need for system line cards. Reduce your telephone bill by 40% to 60%. CCNetLines is owned and operated by Crump Communications, LLC.
- UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs